Dear Viewers,
Nintendo dsi is really cool. You could do all kinds of stuff. Like pictures, record voices, go on the internet, chat with your friends, play games, and much more. I have a blue Nintendo dsi and it's really cool and I like it a lot! Maybe you should get one. You might get it on your birthday, Christmas, or you can save up for one. Have fun if you get it! It's really cool!
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dear Vlad,
I wish I got a Nintendo DSI to but they cost to much. So if you did have one then your cool Vlad. Do you play with it a lot? Well I bet you do.
From,
Duc
Dear Vlad,
I have a Nintendo DS but I am going to trade it in for a Nintendo DSi like you have. I want either white or black because Savannah has the blue DSi like you do. Well thanks! Oh it is cool being partners in science for the brain and nervous system... Thanks, again.
Anna
Post a Comment