Monday, November 2, 2009

Job at Water World

Dear viewers,

Water World is the best job you can ever have in your life! You could do all kinds of things if you work at Water world. You could be a lifeguard, a person who helps push people down the water slide, or the most important, the manager of Water World. I have been to that place and the workers rock. They are lucky to work at Water World. You should be worker at Water World.

5 comments:

Justin said...

Hey Vlad!

I like your short story!
Do you know how to swim?
I can.
How many times have you been at water world

From Justin

Raymond said...

Dear Vlad,
I agree with you. I think working at Water World is a cool job. I haven't been to Water World but I have saw many videos of Water World slides. I bet that you have been to Water World, if I'm wrong, I'm sorry. I would want to be the manager of Water World, what about you?

Your friend,
Raymond

Tyler said...

Dear Vlad , I like your writing about Job At Water World and what did you do at Job At Water World.

Duc said...

Dear Vlad,
I think you got a good job at water world, you mite seen a lot of stuff there. So did you go on any ride? but if you did you had seen more then one thing in the ride.If you been their you should try the water surfing. But you mite fall of your first try, I know that playing in the water is fun like the fun house on the other side of water world. But try to not get hit by the water any side you go you will get hit by the water. or you could go on the higher floor and put water and splash the water on people.
From,
Duc

Marylou said...

Dear Vlad,

thank you for commenting on my blog first of all. Second I love Water World too. When I read your title I thought that you got a chance to kind of like to work at Water World. But I was worng. I think that was a nice title for catching a reader. I love Water World because of the high water slides. What do you like about the water slides?

Your friend,
Marylou