Dear Readers,
Wouldn't you like to change school? If I was was the principle I of would like to change the school a lot. First of all, I would change the playground. Instead of having monkey bars, swings, and all that stuff I would change it to a water park. There would be water slides, diving boards, and very big pools. Second, In school there will be your own bed. If you are tiered and want to rest you can lay down in your bed. Last, There will be snacks all the time. If you are hungry because you didn't eat you can eat at anytime. Wouldn't it be great if we changed school?
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Dear Vlad,
I agree with you. We should go to the swimming pool for the field trip.
Dear Vlad,
I think your story about changing school is great like I was when I went to America like people that born in other country.
From,
Duc
Dear Vlad,
I will like if you were the principal in our school because you said that you will change the playground into a water park because they don't do that at schools. I also want you as are principal because we could have are own beds and go to sleep. I also want you to be are principal for real because you said that we could have snacks when we are hungry.
Sincerely,
Jaime
Dear Vlad,
You would really do that? I think that is great that you could do that for a school. Maybe you could change specials or how class goes. Maybe we could have water time which is where we do what we want on our water playground for as long as we want. I don't know. It's up to you but those could be something you could change.
Your across the hall classmate,
Savannah
Dear Vlad,
I think that would be cool if we could do all those things. I also wish that could happen in school.
Sincerely,
Juan
Good comment impressive I think that same thing that you should work at water world. I think that it would be cool to work at water world but It wouldn't be that cool because you could drown and some one else will have to rescue you and lots of other things. Good job with you story I like it!
Sincerely,
Bobby
Post a Comment