Saturday, March 27, 2010

Compitition for the iPod

Dear Viewers,

I am tiring to win a very cool prize at my church. It is not so easy to win the iPod. You have to do a lot of things. You have to do the homework that is given to you every Sunday school every week. The homework could be very hard! But I always do my homework on time. What you usually get for home work is a memory verse and some other question and things you have to do. The Verse is usually okay to learn. I learn the verses in two languages, but it is easy for me. All the home-work we are given are easy for me to do. Okay, let me now tell you why I could win the cool iPod. So we have rocks (levels) and stars (like points)in our classroom. We have to get 10 stars on each rock, and there are 5 rocks. You get a star if you learn the verse. Another way you get a star is you do the homework. You can also get an extra star if you learn the verse in a different language. Every week, I do these things. So, I usually get 3 stickers every week. Right now, I am on my 4th rock. I am SO CLOSE! I hope I get the iPod. Ohh, I forgot to tell you the best part..... I am in the lead! So I think that I will win the iPod, but I am not sure. There are other people in my class that are very close to me right now. Well, I am going to try my hardest to win the iPod. I really hope I win the iPod! I want it so badly! Wish me luck everybody!!!

No comments: