Monday, January 11, 2010
The Wave
"Let's go to the wave pool." said my brother. We were at Water World and we were passing the wave pool. I rushed to it. I swam to the deep part of the pool. "Beep!" the sound went off. Everyone was screaming for some reason. I saw the wave coming towards me. There were lots of them. I knew that the wave reached me because I was going up and down. The wave took me to the middle of the pool.I tried to swim back to the side, but all the waves made it even worse. I didn't notice that the big wave was behind me. I went under water because of the wave. I tried to swim to the top of the water. I couldn't. When I swam up there was a guy on a tube at the top. Luckily I pushed him out of the way and got to the top of the water. And there was another wave, that time I didn't go under the water. That was the scariest moment of my life, because I thought I was going to die
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Dear Vlad,
I guess it must be really scary when you were at the waves. That happens to me one time and I was so scared because I thought I was about to drown and die. You have some nice work because you have more post than the gadgets. I wonder what happen to the guy that had the tube? Well, that's about it.
Dear Vlad,
From reading your post I think everyone will go to your blog because I think you have a great story aboutv "THE WAVE." Did you know how to swim because you said that "I tried to swim to the top of the water."I think you are doing very well and keep up the good work.
Sincerely,
Larissa
Dear Vlad,
I know how you feel and it is really scary. One time I was at Water World, and I was on a floating donut. That is what I call them.The floaties. Anyway, the wave was coming toward me and I flipped over and off of my donut! That experince was really scary 'cause I was in the deep end of the pool. What other experinces have you had in Water World?
Your friend,
Marylou
Vlad,
Three weeks since you've posted? Wow. That makes me feel kind of bummed out. Is something wrong? Did you miss blog club? Is there something I can do to make sure you stay interested in blogging?
Mr. Moore
Post a Comment